Monday, January 16, 2017

Moore Warren Theater: My Favorite Place


(Lobby of the Warren Theater in Broken Arrow, OK, taken by Liam Ferguson on March 19th, 2015. Source: Wikimedia Commons

I don't have many people that I can connect to with my hobbies or get into a tightly-knit connection with, so it is hard for me to find a place outside home I like being at. But one thing I will not turn down under any circumstance is a good, old-fashioned trip to the cinema.

I've been to plenty of theaters, but my favorite cinematic experiences always come from the Moore Warren Theater. With excellent dining options, balcony seating, IMAX 3-D screenings, and an attractive aesthetic instilling new energy into a past era, I never get tired of heading out to movies here.

I've seen Zootopia, Deadpool, the new Star Wars flicks, and Finding Dory in here across a number of visits with my family, and the Warren is still always our first consideration for a movie-going experience.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fantastic, Colin: I don't think anybody has done a theater before for this post. I was a college undergrad in the 1980s before there were videos and movies-on-demand, so we totally depended on repertory movie theaters in order to see both new and old films, and my movie theater of choice was the UC Theater on University Avenue in Berkeley — back in the day, it was a cinema powerhouse. It even has a Wikipedia article. I spent many an evening there watching double- and triple-features. :-)

    ReplyDelete